Monday, August 15, 2011

How to Get Cheaper Movie Tickets...

As you've seen on this blog, I see lots of movies.  And as you also know, movies ain't cheap.   Well I've found a pretty simple way to minimize the effect movie tickets have on your wallet, if you have a Marcus Theater near you of course.  If you click on the following link, it will take you to the Marcus Theater store and its 20 pack of VIP Silver tickets.  The tickets are $6 each and you get 10 $3 Snack Cash coupons as well.

So some quick math for you:
Typical Movie Night:
2 tickets = $20
2 sodas = $10
1 Popcorn = $5
TOTAL = $35

VIP Silver Movie Night:
2 tickets = $12
2 sodas = $4
1 popcorn = $5
TOTAL = $21

That is a 40% Savings each and every time you go to the movies!  I burned through my first 20 pack in about 4 months, and I highly recommend you go with this strategy if you have a Marcus Theater in your area.

No comments:

Post a Comment