Wednesday, June 1, 2011

What Fascinated Me Today: 01 June 2011

Breaking Bad - Breaking Bad Season Four trailer got released today and it still looks amazing.  The show builds slowly but if you battle through the first couple episodes of Season One you will be handsomely rewarded.  Add it to your list of shows and catch up by the mid-July season premiere (IMDb).

The Tree of Life - The new Brad Pitt movie is getting a lot of buzz and critics went wild for it an Cannes.  But I've read a lot about it and watched several previews and still really have no frickin' clue what it is about.  But...I'm a sucker for buzz so I'll be that guy in the back row with no clue what is going on throughout the whole movie (Moviefone).

Netflix - Netflix CEO says he's in talks to try to get access to HBO shows for it's streaming services.  HBO
pretty much never misses with it's shows, so this addition will only further my inability to ever leave my couch.  Plus it will make me finally watch The Wire which I should have done several years ago (The Hollywood Reporter).

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo - First official trailer is out for this upcoming movie from David Fincher.  And did I mention it is a remake of the movie of the same name (based on the megahit book) from 2009?  The original was pretty amazing and didn't leave a lot of room for approval, but apparently it wasn't good enough for us high class Americans (Collider).

No comments:

Post a Comment